chesterchoo

Beardie name(s)
Chester
Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I’ve had my beardie Chester for soon to be 6 years.
I am looking to upgrade my entire set up, and most importantly my UVB set-up. I’m looking at a 34in 39W reptisun 10.0 T5 HO.

I can’t seem to find any fixtures for this length of bulb. Does anyone know any recommendations? I’m looking for either one that sits on top of the mesh, or can be mounted inside of the mesh top of my 75 gal tank. Either or! Or, if not any good fixtures for this length, what bulbs should I get instead? Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I’ve had my beardie Chester for soon to be 6 years.
I am looking to upgrade my entire set up, and most importantly my UVB set-up. I’m looking at a 34in 39W reptisun 10.0 T5 HO.

I can’t seem to find any fixtures for this length of bulb. Does anyone know any recommendations? I’m looking for either one that sits on top of the mesh, or can be mounted inside of the mesh top of my 75 gal tank. Either or! Or, if not any good fixtures for this length, what bulbs should I get instead? Thanks!
Zoo Med 36" fixture or a Arcadia Pro T 5 fixture
Arcadia ProT5 UVB Kit 36" this will come w/ a bulb use your other one for spare / replacement

chesterchoo

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Chester
Arcadia ProT5 UVB Kit 36" this will come w/ a bulb use your other one for spare /
Arcadia ProT5 UVB Kit 36" this will come w/ a bulb use your other one for spare / replacement
Thank you so very much! :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
@KarrieRee
The beardies need the 10.0 and not 5.0 from Reptisun?
They won’t get enough rays from the 5.0 right?
They will and they can be used as a back up BUT they must go inside the tank and the distance should be 6-8 inches - and they must be changed out in approx 6 months I recommend 5- these are good for smaller tanks w/ a shorter height span

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom