what are some thing i could add to their enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsciria

I have had my dragons about a week, with a very basic setup. I was wondering if there were some other things I could put in there to make my dragons happy. here's a pic of the enclosure.

SANY0139.jpg

I have gotten them the right size stand now. So they are now a few feet more off the ground and well supported.

Paksta

i got some clay and made stonehenge for mine =0 =) i also have a glow-in-the-dark dragon statue (about 6x4 inches). his favorite thing though (cuz its also his basking spot) is this large rock thing with steps for him.

missnikki

i put wicker basket things in my adult dragon and i swear she is like a little kid climbing around. she loves it. and honestly anything that i think they would love to climb all over i put it. i have a fake coconut thing in with my babies right now where its a dome with a door that i made and they dont ever leave that spot. i had to change it to my basking spot cuz they did not wanna leave it. its up to you what you would wanna put in there. its fun when you realize the possibilites. i now go to the dollar store looking for things to put into my dragons tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom