What’s a good way to hydrate ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I bought the T5 HO 5.0 UVB my top screen is fine mesh its a 2 piece
Ok your going to need the 22" Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb -- keep the 5.0 for a back up --- when it comes in please use the 5.0 bulb but it needs to be unobstructed no screen place a piece of basking decor directly under it 6-8 inches - please order the 10.0 bulb and replace the 5.0 when it comes in --- then since you have a fine mesh its going to need to either go inside the tank or no screen again but the distance would need to be 12-15 inches directly above your basking decor piece ---

nalalovesbeepollen21

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Nala
Ok your going to need the 22" Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb -- keep the 5.0 for a back up --- when it comes in please use the 5.0 bulb but it needs to be unobstructed no screen place a piece of basking decor directly under it 6-8 inches - please order the 10.0 bulb and replace the 5.0 when it comes in --- then since you have a fine mesh its going to need to either go inside the tank or no screen again but the distance would need to be 12-15 inches directly above your basking decor piece ---
I have everything all set up with the 10.0 I’m just adjusting her basking spot at the moment but thank you so much for the help will be making sure she’s 100% healthy on Monday:)

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom