west palm beach florida ?anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtkboca1

Hi there .. we are in Boca .. we have 2 beardies that are about 6 months old now .. arent they the most amazing creatures? LOL .. i love them!

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yes they are its even cooler tohave beardie lovers close by this way we could help out with places to get feeders and vets lol and share our scaly friends

dtkboca1

are you going to the reptile show the 19th? its at the National Guard Armory right there in West Palm .. it looks like it will be fun, I have never been to a Reptile and Alternative Pet Super Show and Sale .. woo hoo .. but no more pets for us!! We have 1 mastiff, 1 rottie mix, 3 cats, 3 bunnies, 1 huge python and i have a snake in a tank at my office .. and now 2 beardies .. well .. maybe a few more beardies .. lol .. but nothing else!!!

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea ill be there and ill be working at my friends booth he is a breeder and has some very nice morphs and great prices and that is quite a big family you got going there i have two doggs both female pitbulls two dragons and leopord geckos and a het blood fire cornsnake that is somewhere loose in the house he escaped two days ago and im adding another dagon next week to the familly lol but yes ill be there and it looks like im also going to the ft myers show this weekend which should be intresting as well if you go to the west palm show you should come checks us out and look at our animals its fun meeting new poeple with the same love for animals its going to be a great show i hope lol

dtkboca1

ft. myers this weekend? hmmmm .. we rode over there last weekend and met up with some people then we rode to central fla for lunch .. it was fun! Well ill be sure to look for you next weekend, the 19th .. make sure you send me the name of the stand that you will be with so we can look for you .. im darlene by the way and look forward to seeing what you guys have!

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok cool darlene nice to meet you im rollo. ive never been to ft myers so its going to intresting for me to say the least and i sure will let you know what stand im going to be at and would love to meet you and show you our little friends and i cant wait to see what else is going to be at the show

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tommorrows the show look for our booth its under adam chelsa reptiles we will be at the same booth as gold coast reptiles we will be right next to that banner so if you see it come up and ask for rollo and ill be there lol hope to see some of you there

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
cool cant wait to meet everbody its like having a distant family coming in cousins you heard about and talked on the phone too lol

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well the show was awsome thank you so much for the people that showed up and said hi.and to darlene i hope you enjoy the beautiful animals you got from us and i hope to see alot of updates and pics it was great meeting you and your husband the both of you are great people and i enjoyed making two new and wonderfull friends you guys were very friendly and out going it was a pleasure and i hope i will be hearing from the both of you soon thanks again so much truly great people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2butlerbeardies
Top Bottom