Weird twitching

Mr.bear

Beardie name(s)
Francis (Sergeant Prince Francis)
My bearded dragon has the proper UVB, gets calcium and vitamin powder, and gets a healthy variety of vegetables and fruits. Yet every time he runs through his water bowl his legs that got wet start twitching really bad it stops pretty fast but I don’t think it’s normal does anyone know about this or has anyone seen it before?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My bearded dragon has the proper UVB, gets calcium and vitamin powder, and gets a healthy variety of vegetables and fruits. Yet every time he runs through his water bowl his legs that got wet start twitching really bad it stops pretty fast but I don’t think it’s normal does anyone know about this or has anyone seen it before?
No and that's the only time they twitch?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Never seen or heard of that before (twitching yes, but not after getting wet)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
He is waving lol. Or you sure uts a he. By the time they are adults it's usually females that will dobthat. I'll post a pic to show you how to tell. The waving is a show of submission.

Attachments

• s2OIALbl.jpg
    s2OIALbl.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 46

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Your dragon may not like the sensation of a wet foot, I've seen my dragons do that when their feet are wet. And they can do that in combination with a little wave like xp29 mentioned , for the same reason.

Mr.bear

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Francis (Sergeant Prince Francis)
Please post a pic of the arm that hes twitching
It’s all of them at different times
He is waving lol. Or you sure uts a he. By the time they are adults it's usually females that will dobthat. I'll post a pic to show you how to tell. The waving is a show of submission.
I’m sure he’s a boy I have checked with a flashlight thank you and sometimes it seems to rapid to be waving more like if he had MBD but I know he doesn’t

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
If he only does it in the water it's probably like AHBD said and he just don't like to get wet.

Pumpkingirl

My dragon (a 3.5 month old female) does the same!! I was wondering what it was but it’s every time I mist her tank that she does it. She moves her arms the same way and it looks like a wave! Like she’s trying to get the moisture off. So weird

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom