Weird toe?

KibaKreations

We dont have a vet anywere near us so I'm hoping you guys could help, I have had him for only a couple years now and he has always had some problems with this weird buildup on some of his toenails that I dont really know how to fix but today I noticed one of his toes curled upwards and almost thicker than the others, I tried to se if we has just holding it up there and he didnt show any pain at me feeling it but it wasnt moving either I'm kinda worried about him any help is great

Attachments

• 20230505_152559.jpg
    20230505_152559.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 72

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
We dont have a vet anywere near us so I'm hoping you guys could help, I have had him for only a couple years now and he has always had some problems with this weird buildup on some of his toenails that I dont really know how to fix but today I noticed one of his toes curled upwards and almost thicker than the others, I tried to se if we has just holding it up there and he didnt show any pain at me feeling it but it wasnt moving either I'm kinda worried about him any help is great
Lets have AHBD and Tracie take a look
@AHBD
@Drache613

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It may have been broken or put out of joint at some time. Is he walking around like normal ? It may not hurt much and there's probably nothing to do for him. If you need to trim his nails you can see youtube tutorials for that .

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has that particular toe been a little curled in that fashion?
As AHBD stated, it could have possibly been broken at one point. Are there any other toes or
fingers that look that way?
He isn't able to really move it very well?

Tracie

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom