Weird poop

Skindo

Original Poster
So I was giving my bearded dragon Leo a bath to help him poop as he is impacted and I’ve been helping him pass it, but today when he pooped in the bath the poop was very weird. It was normal colored and had a normal white urate, but the brown part of his poop was covered in a weird membrane that felt almost like a grape. I investigated it and it even felt sort of like a skinned grape. Any idea what this means? I’ve been feeding him a mixture of unsweetened apple sauce and olive oil to help him pass the impaction, and this impaction has lasted a long time.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So I was giving my bearded dragon Leo a bath to help him poop as he is impacted and I’ve been helping him pass it, but today when he pooped in the bath the poop was very weird. It was normal colored and had a normal white urate, but the brown part of his poop was covered in a weird membrane that felt almost like a grape. I investigated it and it even felt sort of like a skinned grape. Any idea what this means? I’ve been feeding him a mixture of unsweetened apple sauce and olive oil to help him pass the impaction, and this impaction has lasted a long time.
If he was impacted he would not be pooping at all -- the membrane slimy stuff I am not sure but have seen it before - - can you get a pic of it the next time he poops please and post it - but in the mean time we can ask AHBD about this
@AHBD

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom