Weird black area on her hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've realized that my beard is has this weird black spot on her hand. i've tried to wash it off but it won't come off im not sure what to do.

(not sure why she has her hand flipped like that lol)
0C3F5A17-0160-4836-958D-D1C2C3C6FD93.jpeg

View attachment 66060

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
yea she has a heat mat under her rock where she sleeps because it's been more cold recently View attachment 66062
That would be the likely culprit-- please take it out --- we recommend NO heat mats or rocks for instances like this --- please get a ceramic heat emitter -- dome w/ a ceramic socket -- place on the center of the tank top of screen - you dont need to run it if your tank is 65 or above - only if your tank is falling below 65 at nite ---

SANDSTORMtbeardie11

Original Poster
That would be the likely culprit-- please take it out --- we recommend NO heat mats or rocks for instances like this --- please get a ceramic heat emitter -- dome w/ a ceramic socket -- place on the center of the tank top of screen - you dont need to run it if your tank is 65 or above - only if your tank is falling below 65 at nite ---
okay thank you! but should I be worried about her hand? or will it just go away on its own?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
okay thank you! but should I be worried about her hand? or will it just go away on its own?
You can try some raw unpasteurized honey Manuka as an example but any raw unpasteurized will work on it that will promote healing just do not leave crickets in the tank if your feeding them -- they will go straight for her hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom