Weight?

hdochow

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
when we were at the vet last month he said that sir henry's 475 was a just about a 3 on a scale of 1 being underweight and 5 being obese. he's 2. he gets daily salads and then 3-5 roaches (depending on size/appetite) 3 days a week.

xp29

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
My male Zen is 947 grams at about 24-25 inches he is going on four. I have had him to the vet twice in the last couple months. I thought he was overweight but my vet keeps telling me his weight is good. My vet specializes in reptiles, he doesn't see any other pets.
So i think the reality is weight is subjective and correct weight is going to be different for each of them more than them needing to fall into a specific weight bracket.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕
There is something wrong with my beardies left eye!! I included a picture where it shows what her right eye looks like then the others are what her left eye is. She always has it closed (as much as she can) and she finally opened it for a bit when i misted her. I don’t know what i could be doing wrong and it’s not from sand because she doesn’t have it in her cage.
This is a message for all Bearded Dragon owners: do NOT feed your Dragon pellets! Feeding your Dragon pellets can cause SICKNESS and GREAT HARM! So please, do NOT feed your Dragon pellets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nv72694
Top Bottom