We slept together!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
After a long day, I put Rocky on "his bed". I was excited because I didn't spend too much time with him yesterday. Rocky jumped off his bed, jumped on my bed, over my leg and headed towards the enclosure. Welp, I guess those days are over!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It's a phase lol. He'll come round

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
w
It's a phase lol. He'll come round
wait for it.....(see picture) is this not the cutest.!!! Look at his tail?!!! OMG Okay, so here's how I did it. We went shopping and he actually hid in his carrier under the fleece when it was bedtime. Rocky fell asleep. When he got home, I put him in the bed then carried the bed to the enclosure. If he wanted to get in, he would jump in. I know I am doing too much. When he didn't want out of the bed (I tried twice), I got excited and carried his bed back to my bed. This is the results. Look at his tail and hands/arms....
Okay. The bed is pink because I thought it was a girl remember but let's get past that.
Go Rocky!!!!! Oh and the shed is from his foot.

Attachments

• sleeping.jpeg
    sleeping.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 61

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He's a tuckered dragons, it's a lot of work keeping his HOOMAN i line lol.
He is a cutie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom