Watery.?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Warning, another poop photo

Does her poop look...more watery to you.? It's still in the shape and consistency it should be but the amount of....fluid is off, I think. I don't ever see that much water in her poop.

Attachments

• 20230129_115751.jpg
    20230129_115751.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 72

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Warning, another poop photo

Does her poop look...more watery to you.? It's still in the shape and consistency it should be but the amount of....fluid is off, I think. I don't ever see that much water in her poop.
That's good poop don't worry about the extra water just means she's hydrated

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Her greens and fruits, I guess. When she takes a bath, she dips her chin in the water, until just her chin is submerged but I don't ever see her drink anything ever.
Are you misting or rinsing the greens? her chin in the water she may be using the tongue to get water and you cant see it --

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Are you misting or rinsing the greens? her chin in the water she may be using the tongue to get water and you cant see it --
When I remember. We get the ones that are triple washed and are typically pretty wet when we open it. And once or twice a day, I'll mist her salad when it starts getting dry. But she's suddenly started eating all of her salad when I stopped putting other stuff on it, like carrots and peppers. I just do greens and she eats all of it.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom