Watery stool? Foul spell?

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
My Chubbs is having some watery poop issues not even 3 weeks ago I had her poop tested and was negative. Could this just be too much water or perhaps a upset belly from eating grass/weeds? I am trying to train her to not eat anything outside (grass weeds succulents) but it's a slow process. She has never had parasites before (almost 5 yrs old) so I'm hoping this just might be overly hydration?

Attachments

• IMG_20220723_120214.jpg
    IMG_20220723_120214.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 201

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If she just ate something weird or something she hasn't before, it's common for their stools to be a bit weird. Just like with humans, a one-off odd stool is nothing to worry about. It's when they become recurring that they raise concern.

-Brandon

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
If she just ate something weird or something she hasn't before, it's common for their stools to be a bit weird. Just like with humans, a one-off odd stool is nothing to worry about. It's when they become recurring that they raise concern.

-Brandon
She is getting bugs 2 days a week and she (Chubbs) doesn't like the greens but will take 1-2 bites then stop. So the water is there but she gets it from physically drinking water (clean) during her baths. So that could be why she has a watery stool I mean I seen it worse but I dialed back on the baths. She did have a perfectly nice firm slightly moist poop a few days ago. I normally take pics so I can inspect get advice and pin point when they went to the bathroom last

Also appreciate the quick response 😄

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom