wanting to hide out alot more recently

dogndragonmom

Photo Comp Winner
Cheech is around 3 years old and is a rescue. His last vet check was a few months back, he is healthy and parasite free. Every once in awhile he wants to hide inside his hide for a few days and then comes out. We live in Florida, so it is hot, even in our air conditioned house, so I don't think it is brumation....but maybe it is? He eats and poos normally.. Other than hiding he does everything else normal. His lighting and UVB are correct. His diet is as should be. He is in a 4x2x2 Zen Habitat.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

Here is a pic from a couple weeks ago, when I took him to hang out with my by the pool.

Attachments

• 20220704_173837.jpg
    20220704_173837.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 97

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Cheech is around 3 years old and is a rescue. His last vet check was a few months back, he is healthy and parasite free. Every once in awhile he wants to hide inside his hide for a few days and then comes out. We live in Florida, so it is hot, even in our air conditioned house, so I don't think it is brumation....but maybe it is? He eats and poos normally.. Other than hiding he does everything else normal. His lighting and UVB are correct. His diet is as should be. He is in a 4x2x2 Zen Habitat.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

Here is a pic from a couple weeks ago, when I took him to hang out with my by the pool.
He is cute --- it is normal for them to hang out in the hide for a few days mine will do it too - dont be to concerned - if hes still eating pooping and basking like he should hes fine - its when they become lethargic and not eat etc --- dragons know what they need for basking and UVB --- just keep an eye on him --

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom