Viv pics only thread

spyro's viv.
it's 4x2x2
spyros-vivarium-1.jpg

justpoppeduptosayhello.jpg

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Here's the new viv! (Minus the doors in the photos.) Only took me 6 months to finish! (Had to start over in March after the first tank got wet and warped...)
IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

And of course the major stink-eye I received after he was put into it:
IMG_4376.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, that is some great rock work! I'm sure he'll get over himself and forgive you for putting him in the strange place once he realizes how wonderful it is. :mrgreen:

JakeJHB

It's been two months of work, and a lot of electrical fiddling- but I have finally finished my tank! I first mentioned it as "the ultimate enclosure"
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=91875&hilit=#p715923
So anyways, here is the final result:
DSC00244.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

The interior is still being upgraded, but the electronics are now finished:
a day night timer manages the lights, and fans regulate the temperature.

Any suggestions/improvements would be appreciated!

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Are you using the dial thermometers on tha back wall to measure temps?? Thes can be up to 20 degress off, i would recommend either a digital one with a probe (be sure to leave it 45 min before taking the reading) or a thermometer gun. I got mine delivered today and they are VERY cool and accurate! lol

Nice tanks, there alot of fun things to climb on, i like it!

So this is the road to my very first DIY tank. I took a slight idea from one of the previous posters. I hope that person aint beefin. But I like the idea alot. Its a great top for a tank.

Be warned, alot of pics.

Beardies001-1.jpg

Beardies002-1.jpg

Beardies003-1.jpg

Beardies004.jpg

Beardies005.jpg

Beardies008-1.jpg

Beardies029.jpg

Beardies030.jpg

Im probably going to drill another hole in the side to eliminate the need for the cord to be coming out from the top like that.

SOON TO COME: My next tank.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
It was time for a makeover... and to throw away that old, stinky, falling apart log... enjoy

P6070194.jpg

P6070198.jpg

I like how you can see my manson poster in its reflection... haha.

Btw, LOVE this picture
spyrothedragon":06280 said:

nena

Dantro! I really loooooove your viv!!! i want one just like it!! where did you get all the stuff for the inside? and also how big is it??

Thanks!!!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom