Violent thrashing and hacking???

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey all! Toothless has made an incredible recovery! He started looking much better after the sun/improved lights, eating the omnivore powder, and the antibiotics. He is pooping pretty much the same as normal. He is eating his greens and worms (turning his nose up at squash and fruit, lol) and we are still giving him a small amount of omnivore slurry with baby food. He looks healthy and is running around the house (careful supervision) or sitting on our shoulders in the sun. Happy lizard! He still has a very occasional light cough, but his antibiotics arent finished yet.

Your suggestions helped us calm him down during a very stressful time. His light set up will surely help his immune system. The instructions for syringe feeding was so helpful too. The vet didnt think he would make it when she saw him last week. Now we are all thrilled with his recovery.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And Toothless does too!
What uvb did you get ? Brand and the bulb and your screen is it a fine mesh or a wide hole type? This will determine where it goes

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great to hear Toothless has recovered so well now, wonderful news!
It sounds like the nutritional additions & improved lighting has done wonders for him & even
surprised the vet with his recovery also.
Keep us posted on his progress!

Tracie

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom