Basically everything I have learned about my bearded dragon has been through utilizing google. I use to use carpet but read that it can hold a lot of bacteria. My bearded dragon is about 7 months old and I’ve read that tile flooring is better for your dragon - however - after installing the brand traffic master vinyl tile from Home Depot of course then I see how the vinyl is bad pertaining to releasing VOC fumes. I messaged Home Depot and asked about if this specific vinyl flooring is toxic under heat and was told that this vinyl brand has a non toxic seal so it’s low in VOCs and off gassing. When I asked up to what degree - he stated it does not give that information. Basically I’m wondering if this would still be okay or do I need to tear it up and replace with something else?