VERY sick beardie :( Is a dragon turning white a behavior??

Status
Not open for further replies.

randisjoy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
aznrainbooowdime-You asked how Pilot is doing today. I am very saddened to say that he passed away this afternoon. :cry:
Thank you for everyone's help here and there encourage ment. I don't know how I would of made it through the last week without it. Actaully, I wouldnt of made it through. SO thanks again.
Randi

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
randisjoy":bbe06 said:
aznrainbooowdime-You asked how Pilot is doing today. I am very saddened to say that he passed away this afternoon. :cry:
Thank you for everyone's help here and there encourage ment. I don't know how I would of made it through the last week without it. Actaully, I wouldnt of made it through. SO thanks again.
Randi

oh honey... I'm in shock. I'm soo sorry...
I dont even know whta to say .. I mean everyone pretty muhc agrees turning white shouldnt be a major issue... Im so sorry.... Hugs to you from me and MJ...
PM me if you need anything..

Freeie

Extreme Poster
He looks pretty weak and skinny to me. What are you feeding him? What type of lighting does he have and how warm are you keeping him? Are you giving him baths?

You might want to try butternut squash babyfood. its what i use and they love it. Try bathing him in luke warm up to the arm pits. make sure his head dosnt go under. You can also give him a boost with bathing him in clear gaterade for 20 mins make sure its luke warm then rince him off after.

He should be kept at 100f to 105f basking side. What type of UVB does he have?

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh gosh i must of missed this whole page :( im so very sorry for the loss. We lost one of ours a while back she was a rescue *hugs*

bpetron

Well they could be of the snow variety of beardies that are like a mostly whitish, but a lil tan. Or you should probably take him to a herp vet.

bpetron

sorry to hear that didn't read all the posts, I just rescued two males from a terrible owner, no pictures yet, but If you are in the Brooklyn area I wouldn't be opposed to filling your empty space with Rock steady, you seem to really care and you tried to do everything you could for him. So sorry for your loss.

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
I am so sorry. Pilot knows you tried your best. Let us know if you need anything.

Erin

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
OH ! :cry: I am soooo sorry ! But you did everything you knew to do, and for that you need this: ((((BIG HUG))))..... Here's one more ((((BIG HUG)))) just to keep in your pocket in moments of sorrow.
We all know how it feels to loose a precious family member. We are here for you, don't lose touch with us ! Please !
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom