Venting about USPS & how terrible they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
well, yea... you want to research your breeder first!
but if you get local expo's, even better!
however, i think with 5, you're good :D

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Nah, the leos are so tiny and the fire skink won't be a big as a beardie so they together count as 1 beardie :lol:

Once I get my own place I plan to rescue two beardies at a time then re-home them once they are better...of course with a knowledgable family or one willing to be educated. Alas, future plans must wait for the future.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
I would love to be able to do what you do, especially with all of those animals out there living in deplorable conditions, but sadly I don't have the space or financial means to do so at this point in my life. Perhaps when I'm older. :)

zandi202

BD.org Addict
I'm in that boat as well. Once I get my grandparents house I will spend a lot of time and money revamping it and make a lizard room with built in vivs... Or so the story goes. We shall see

Bailey91990

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry its been few days sense I been on. I seen someone say they wish they can get a house and build a room into reptile room.
My Ex girlfriend and I few months ago were talking about how we would like to move to Florida in the future and buy a house and dedicate one room for our Bearded Dragons. Now I'm not talking about a Reptile Room with lots of Tanks and Vivs for all our dragons. Were talking about the hole room being there Viv/tank! That we would put in window all over the place for the sun and UVB rays could shine into the room & get the temps were they would need to be. Buying huge basking trees for them, theres a website that customizes them for dragons there pretty much like trees. & making the room pretty much into there own personal jungle/desert! I think that would be pretty sick and think how happy they would be in such a large area!! But then you need think about the problems it would cause. Loose bugs running around the room & sooner or later finding a way out of the room & or nesting. Or the dragons being stressed because theres to much room so they wont feel safe because you know how they like tight spaces sometimes. But I think those are things you can prevent & help. That would be my dream! Hell I would even put my bed in there for we can all sleep together lol

INReptiles

Hatchling Member
I absolutely hate USPS, when I was into airsoft I had a lot of things shipped from UPS and USPS, one of these things being a pair of boots.

I ordered a pair of tan combat boots from Wellco, it took 9 buisness days for them to get from the warehouse in Wisconsin to Indiana, I have had packages from Cali come in 3 buisness days, it was ridiculous. It couldn't have been the companies fault either because they shipped the next day.

This is why I will do everything in my power to avoid using USPS, I payed a good $20 on a package that was about 1.5lbs for 5 day ground shipping and it took almost double that time that time to get here. :angry5:

Edit: Okay, this isn't as bad as what happened to you, but it was still really annoying to have to wait that long, especially since I wanted to use them in my hiking trip :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom