UVB

Borje

Original Poster
No sides-- place the UVB behind the basking dome if you can and have the basking decor so its under both of them -
Im just gonna get a new tank. I was looking at a repti-zoo terrarium which is 120 gallons. This is currently the dome i use, should i get a new dome or is it good to keep this one?

Attachments

• bild_2023-03-08_172451062.jpg
    bild_2023-03-08_172451062.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 42
  • bild_2023-03-08_172538761.jpg
    bild_2023-03-08_172538761.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 37

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Im just gonna get a new tank. I was looking at a repti-zoo terrarium which is 120 gallons. This is currently the dome i use, should i get a new dome or is it good to keep this one?
How much is that tank? Have you looked at Zen Habitats?
www.zenhabitats.com
You will need a dome that can handle the wattage of the bulb -- it will say on the dome

Borje

Original Poster
Do any of those ship to europe, ive already looked up zen habitats and would love one of those but they dont ship to europe.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If that habitat is 120 gallon AND front opening I'd call that a win.
That will for sure allow you to get your lights set up correctly.

Borje

Original Poster
I went to the symtonbsf site and went to check out and there was an option to choose my country in the Shipping address section so it seems like they do. Maybe not with live insects but with other stuff it looks like they do so that is amazing!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I went to the symtonbsf site and went to check out and there was an option to choose my country in the Shipping address section so it seems like they do. Maybe not with live insects but with other stuff it looks like they do so that is amazing!
Ok that I did not know - compare your tank pricing-

Borje

Original Poster
This is how the screen looks like, am i able to place the heat lamp on top and still get the right temps? I dont wanna place it inside again. :)

Attachments

• bild_2023-03-08_203332421.jpg
    bild_2023-03-08_203332421.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 49

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
This is how the screen looks like, am i able to place the heat lamp on top and still get the right temps? I dont wanna place it inside again. :)
Your digital probe thermometer is going to tell you - you want surface basking temps-- I have a 4x2x2 tank and mine sit on top

Borje

Original Poster
Bad news, they dont ship to europe even tho you have the option to choose what country to ship to. I might get the repti zoo terrarium but can i put wood on the sides and back from the inside. Ive heard that it retains the heat much better.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Bad news, they dont ship to europe even tho you have the option to choose what country to ship to. I might get the repti zoo terrarium but can i put wood on the sides and back from the inside. Ive heard that it retains the heat much better.
Ok sorry - is the repti zoo cheaper than the UK website I posted?

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom