kenobisaber

1642268921176.jpg

My question is can you place your UVB next to the basking bulb or does it HAVE to be like the 2nd diagram?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 66810
My question is can you place your UVB next to the basking bulb or does it HAVE to be like the 2nd diagram?
No it can be either or your dragon will go to the light he needs just make sure you have correct distance- and if your screen is fine mesh it will need to be inside the tank - distance for screen type is also a factor

kenobisaber

Original Poster
No it can be either or your dragon will go to the light he needs just make sure you have correct distance- and if your screen is fine mesh it will need to be inside the tank - distance for screen type is also a factor
I do have a T5 bulb, can’t those go on top?

SPandS

Juvie Member
I prefer the way 2 is, I think the heat and uvb overlap better that way. But many people have their set up like 1 and have no issues.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom