Urgent: How to entertain a dragon?

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I am busy every week day for a couple of hours and I am worried that my bearded dragon gets very bored. Although I do have time to take him out, I don’t want him to be bored when I am not there. I am open to any suggestions on how to keep him entertained while I am not at my house. Would really appreciate it.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Usually they’ll just be happy to bask all day in their glory, but what I’ve found is providing a sort of ’food puzzle’ might be a cool idea, keeps them both entertained and gives them stimulation. I haven’t personally used those types of toys myself, but something like making the dragon work for the treat can be sort of interesting! Obviously you’ll have to make sure that it won’t fall apart or possibly be digested, but I’ve seen Amazon provide some ok things!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I sometimes leave the computer running with youtube playing the 8 hour long meditation videos with landscapes scrolling by, i just mute the music.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I sometimes leave the computer running with youtube playing the 8 hour long meditation videos with landscapes scrolling by, i just mute the music.
OH I do the opposite, low music and no pictures. Interesting!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom