URGENT - HELP!!!!...Need info fast re: Lay Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me a list of what I need for a Lay Box? We have a pregnant female and we are new to this.
She started "digging" today with a vengence so I know the eggs a coming soon. Out of worry about her, I was reading postings and everyone mentions a lay box.
Can anyone give me a list and details about when to put her in the lay box? I need to get this together PDQ as I think time is at an urgent level. Quick! Thanks, Robert - Las Vegas, NV.

liz123

Hatchling Member
Hi

Firstly you will need a box approx 12" x 12" By 12" or there about get some sand and vermiculite and dampen it down till when you squeeze it it does not drip pack it in the box to the top at one end and slope it down to the other. I usually start a tunnel in the middle at the bottom at the shallow end then put it in the viv with your beardie, you can put her in and she will continue with the tunnel. Hope this helps . Good Luck :blob5:

Put it near but not under the heat source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom