URGENT CONCERN!

Beardie name(s)
Banjo
Yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea to give my beardie blueberries for the first time. I cut the berries into small pieces, because he is only 4 months old, but I fed a good amount of pieces to him and thought nothing of it since I have seen and heard that a lot of beardies have blueberries as a favorite snack. This morning when I woke up, I went to check in on the dragon as usual. he was completely bloated and looked twice the size that he did yesterday. I thought maybe I have just been overfeeding him and did not pay too much attention to it. Five minutes later I see that he has thrown up two peices of the blueberry he ate yesterday. Can beardies get alergic reactions to blueberries, or did I indeed just overfeed him? Please leave your thoughts below.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
A 4 month dragon could handle whole blueberries with no problem. What else did he eat and how long were the lights on after so he could digest food properly ? If a dragon is out of their enclosure for a long time they don't have enough heat to properly digest food.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom