URGENT CONCERN!

Beardie name(s)
Banjo
Yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea to give my beardie blueberries for the first time. I cut the berries into small pieces, because he is only 4 months old, but I fed a good amount of pieces to him and thought nothing of it since I have seen and heard that a lot of beardies have blueberries as a favorite snack. This morning when I woke up, I went to check in on the dragon as usual. he was completely bloated and looked twice the size that he did yesterday. I thought maybe I have just been overfeeding him and did not pay too much attention to it. Five minutes later I see that he has thrown up two peices of the blueberry he ate yesterday. Can beardies get alergic reactions to blueberries, or did I indeed just overfeed him? Please leave your thoughts below.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
A 4 month dragon could handle whole blueberries with no problem. What else did he eat and how long were the lights on after so he could digest food properly ? If a dragon is out of their enclosure for a long time they don't have enough heat to properly digest food.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom