Urate question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkideefit

Original Poster
Hi I know this has been discussed in other threads but I’m still not sure what exactly could be going on for my Kava so I figured I would just ask.

Here is a picture of his/her (vet still hasn’t been able to sex him yet) urate. It’s been like this past few poops. I posted here about his lighting a few weeks ago and purchased the Arcadia uvb bulb on top of the mega Ray I’m using which was recommended. I then took him to the vet about two weeks ago they did x rays and an enema because he was backed up. When they did the fecal test it showed his pin worms had gotten to an overload amount so they prescribed metronidazole which I gave for the past two weeks. And panacur that I have a dose two weeks ago and then today his second. He pooped this morning in the bath after over a week again and his urate is still looking like this.

He still hasn’t shed yet either since I’ve gotten that second Arcadia bulb and I’ve been giving less calcium as advised too. Only putting it on 3-4 of the crickets each day. D3 twice a week on the days I don’t do the straight calcium. And multi vitamin twice a week. Could someone please advise me so I can be doing the right thing for Kava and giving him the best life? Thank you! :)

Attachments

• F71CDD27-6655-452A-9607-F37E9A3D6D52.jpeg
    F71CDD27-6655-452A-9607-F37E9A3D6D52.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 132

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi I know this has been discussed in other threads but I’m still not sure what exactly could be going on for my Kava so I figured I would just ask.

Here is a picture of his/her (vet still hasn’t been able to sex him yet) urate. It’s been like this past few poops. I posted here about his lighting a few weeks ago and purchased the Arcadia uvb bulb on top of the mega Ray I’m using which was recommended. I then took him to the vet about two weeks ago they did x rays and an enema because he was backed up. When they did the fecal test it showed his pin worms had gotten to an overload amount so they prescribed metronidazole which I gave for the past two weeks. And panacur that I have a dose two weeks ago and then today his second. He pooped this morning in the bath after over a week again and his urate is still looking like this.

He still hasn’t shed yet either since I’ve gotten that second Arcadia bulb and I’ve been giving less calcium as advised too. Only putting it on 3-4 of the crickets each day. D3 twice a week on the days I don’t do the straight calcium. And multi vitamin twice a week. Could someone please advise me so I can be doing the right thing for Kava and giving him the best life? Thank you! :)
@AHBD @Drache613

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango

the urate looks normal to me but that one poo that has white at the tip could be poo mixed with pee other than that it looks normal to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom