beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey all,

Some may have noticed that the side bar on the right (for computers), or under the upper left icon (for mobile), has changed! I decided to restructure it a little. For one, I moved the site-wide search up into the page banner image. Also, I now list out most of the major content that we have on the site. It's organized a little to hopefully help you find info you want faster and more easily.

Hope you all like the change. If not, please let me know! I like both positive and negative feedback when it comes to changes I make on the site and how it affects you! So, please let me know what you think! :)

Cheers,
-Alex

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh thank goodness! I thought that my computer had gone haywire again and changed layout/font for this site on its own.

I think it looks great. I like the "i" mouse-over icons :)

Thank you for always finding ways to make it easier for everyone to find information.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Looks nice and well organized. I think it will help folks find the info they need quickly.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great job Alex, so nice & neat, also inviting. Should help save members a lot of time as everything is right at their fingertips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom