Updated Forum Notifications!!

How do you feel about the new forum notification emails?

• I love them!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • They're good.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate them!

• I haven't seen them yet (please update your vote when you have).

• How do I get email notifications??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
For those of you who like getting the email notifications when someone replies to a topic that you're following, or that you have a new private message, etc., I hope that you will enjoy the new HTML emails I've put in place. These will now look much nicer and hopefully be easier to understand what you are supposed to do with the email.

You also may have noticed that they look a lot like our new quarterly newsletter. I'm aiming for consistent look and feel.

This also applies to new user registrations emails, password resets and reactivation email requests.

Any of you can send yourself a re-activation email at any time, if you're curious. Just logout, go to the login page, and click "Re-send activation email". Enter your username and registered email address, and the site will send you a new activation email. Don't worry, you aren't deactivated. You can safely ignore the email after checking it out and log right back in.

I would really love to hear what you all think of the new forum email notifications. Please reply and let me know, or just take the simple poll if that's more to you're liking. I ESPECIALLY do want to know if anyone has problems with the changes, so I can fix them!!

Cheers,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom