Update on my Rankin babies

malnuman

Hi, just a quick update on my previous thread, glad to say they are all eating fine, and should be ready to go to their new homes in a couple weeks or so, .. My only concern now is there is one with a hunch back, but so far it don t seem to effect him.. hopefully someone will have him for free, .. just would like to say thanks for the help on here for my concerns before

Attachments

• IMG_20221024_135726.jpg
    IMG_20221024_135726.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20221024_135919.jpg
    IMG_20221024_135919.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20221024_135758.jpg
    IMG_20221024_135758.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 77

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi, just a quick update on my previous thread, glad to say they are all eating fine, and should be ready to go to their new homes in a couple weeks or so, .. My only concern now is there is one with a hunch back, but so far it don t seem to effect him.. hopefully someone will have him for free, .. just would like to say thanks for the help on here for my concerns before
They are adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) We need AHBD to answer your question
@AHBD

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Man those guys are the best, i just love them.
I do have one suggestion though, regardless if you sell or give away the one that is hunchbacked i would say try to home it with someone that absolutely isn't interested in breeding (just in case it's something genetic) wouldn't want to start a line of dragons with a known issue.
Who knows though maybe with good uvb he will grow outta it.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They are all very cute! Are you selling them or giving them away?
We have a For Free forum here that you can post on if you are looking to rehome them without
a fee.

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
So very cute, I love all lizard babies. :) Is there a pic of the little hunchback ? If it's the first pic you can't see it from the top view, post a pic to show it. If you give little H.B. away, try your best to screen the people to be as sure as possible that they get a good home.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Also, if you are in Australia where I think it’s more common to see and buy Rankin Dragons, I may or may not want to purchase one of the babies, have to see about it with my parents though!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom