Update: HE'S TOO SMALL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Ok, u may remember my post about Zing being too small. He grew 2 1/2 inches in the past month. He's shed 2 times this week instead of his ordinary once a week! He's fat. :p

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Congratulations! :blob8: I bet he is eating like a little piggie too! Now- where are the pictures? We want to see this new, fat little Zing....PLEEEEEASE.

Sandy H

LJean

Extreme Poster
Woohoo! A picture is a must! You can't tease us with 'growing" posts and not show a pic!

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, I'll put on a vid either tonight or tomorrow of the pig eating. He's shedding for the third time this week.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
ya, what were you thinking! no pictures?! you cant come on here and brag about him wthout pictures!!!! :lol:

hey,

just out of curiosity how big was your beardie... mine is about 8-9 inches head to tail at about 4 months... i've only had him for about a month and he's only shed once... is this normal lol... and what are u feeding him to make him grow ao fast lol

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
silverblade760":5df21 said:
hey,

just out of curiosity how big was your beardie... mine is about 8-9 inches head to tail at about 4 months... i've only had him for about a month and he's only shed once... is this normal lol... and what are u feeding him to make him grow ao fast lol

Loads of gut fed crickets. Lol. I'm sure he's fine. Shedding once a month is normal, I believe :p

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ok, i measured him like 4 days ago. HE GREW AN INCH IN THE PAST WEEK!! ZOMGOSH ZINGERRRR!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom