Update for Crypticdragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
So I have been slightly MIA as of late due to all the things involved with acclimating to my new area but while I was gone I added a new lil fella to the family and have had 2 of my girls lay some clutches.

First here are pictures of Nibbler a male leatherback produced by Baltimore Beardies
This is him he is currently in shed
IMG_0827.jpg

Next up We have Bell and Dr. Evil.  Bella has laid 2 clutches so far the first being 22 eggs and the second (9 days between the 2 clutches) 16 (lost all but 9 of the first clutch due to attempting a new incubation method with a very unsuccessful outcome)
Dr. Evil and Bella
IMG_0640.jpg

Bella laying
IMG_0820.jpg

And now we have Orion and Koral.  Koral is a Cawley red het hypo and orion is a tangerine hypo.  I am looking forward to seeing what they produce.  Koral laid 22 eggs today.
IMG_0634.jpg

Koral working hard
IMG_0859.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Brian, wondered why you hadn't been around much lately, that explains a lot. Nibbler is adorable, beautiful coloring. :D Your girls have sure been busy. Sorry to hear about the loss of the 9 eggs. You'll have to post pics of the eggs when they hatch. :wink: Good luck.

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Congrats! You need to let me know when the babies hatch, maybe you and your wife could do lunch (my treat) and I could see the hatchlings!!! :blob5:

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
keschete":1de71r1l said:
Congrats! You need to let me know when the babies hatch, maybe you and your wife could do lunch (my treat) and I could see the hatchlings!!! :blob5:

Works for me. I am guessing for a mid to late july time frame for Dr. Evil/Bella pairing. The hypo babies will be early august.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
more pics of the gang cause I was bored
koral hating my intrusion on her bath
IMG_0871.jpg

Dr. evil shedding in his full glory
IMG_0870.jpg

orion also hating the camera
IMG_0868.jpg

bella
IMG_0867.jpg

Ruby
IMG_0866.jpg

Gina
IMG_0865.jpg

and some updated photos of Nibbler after his shed
IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Looking good Brian. Great looking bunch of dragons. Glad to see you back, I've missed your candor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom