Unnaturally round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Rynx

Hi, im new to this bearded dragon thing so this might be nothing but my bearded dragon has seemed to be getting very very very round in the middle. More like a puffiness or swelling then just weight gain (it could be weight gain but idk it’s just started this morning). Maybe she’s growing? She did just finish a shed no too long ago and she’s about 6-7 months old so she is pretty young. I’m just concerned is this something I should worry about?
E0983623-56F1-4BA2-85FA-AF3B7D474471.jpeg
image.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi, im new to this bearded dragon thing so this might be nothing but my bearded dragon has seemed to be getting very very very round in the middle. More like a puffiness or swelling then just weight gain (it could be weight gain but idk it’s just started this morning). Maybe she’s growing? She did just finish a shed no too long ago and she’s about 6-7 months old so she is pretty young. I’m just concerned is this something I should worry about? View attachment 66995 View attachment 66996
I don't know if she could be gravid that young let's ask ahbd
@AHBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom