Undigested food? (Pics inside)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I recently switched to just feeding superworms because of a parasite problem, and it was all I could get my beardie to eat. The vet didn't flinch when I told her this, and my beardie just finished her final round of meds (almost a month and a half later...) And she is still only eating superworms as a staple. She is 8 months old, temps are by the book and she is in a 60+ gal melamine tank. Brand new uvb and two basking lights on one side.
My Amber is like that she was on a diet of greens/veggies and then at the time she would only eat was worms so I gave her them. She is just a picky eater but she was needing to be syringe fed critical care bc she was 180G-200G and refused EVERYTHING I fed her. So the vet advised me to feed her by syringe to bump her weight up bc she needed it and now all she likes is Butterworms and Hornworms

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom