Uh-oh I got a new baby beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":1tjnn1xd said:
That is such a cute story! I would have loved to see that. My babies all just wave, wave , wave at Zeppelin. It's kinda like " wer'e not worthy " or " please don't eat us" I'm not sure which. lol
I didn't get the babies from the pet store, Cheryl from Rio Reptiles shipped them to me. She knew I had enough sense not to kill them, although they were quite small. But I know what you mean about the pet stores. I walk in to get supplies sometimes and I'm amazed at how tiny the babies are. Someone with no experience could kill them quite easily.
Amy :D

Cheryl has very healthy babies and I wouldn't hesitate to take one of hers or what the heck - how about 1/2 dozen! LOL! :p We have Lemon Drop who is from Cheryl and she has been a huge eater and grown really nicely. Of course you know Brutis is from Cheryl also. She has a lot of really nice dragons.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Your babies are wonderful to see and the pic of Myron & Spring is so cute, hopefully they'll stay sweethearts & Myron won't decide to pounce on her once day when they're older. That was so good of him to defend Spring from Chief, big bully that he is, he's like Lonzo, his turf is his turf & he lets everyone know, even at 9 1/2, that HE'S the boss & no-one else. They're so funny. I'm glad your babies are growing so well, but not surprised! You & your hubby give them such love & attention!

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
I think I knew Lemon Drop was from Cheryl. It's hard to keep them all straight though. You got several at the same time as her if I remember right. Who are Lemon Drop's parents? I know the answer is you and Otto now but I meant birth parents.

Menolly07

Juvie Member
tazznzeppelin":2qd8ntld said:
I know the answer is you and Otto now but I meant birth parents.
^~~~~~~~ I wish there was a way to Like, +1 or otherwise up vote other people's posts because I would totally do that to this one

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Menolly07":2rpy01ug said:
tazznzeppelin":2rpy01ug said:
I know the answer is you and Otto now but I meant birth parents.
^~~~~~~~ I wish there was a way to Like, +1 or otherwise up vote other people's posts because I would totally do that to this one

I know! I LOL'd when I read that. :lol: :lol: Lemon Drop's parents are Daisy and.....Houdini! Small world, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom