Types of silicone adhesive

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Things have really slowed down here with my forums and videos. A Lot going on with the family and work. I found my paints at hobby lobby but they also have that brand at Wal-Mart I believe. Dinky if and when you do drylock to seal use charcoal grey drylock and the chestnut brown together you will get that natural sandish rocky goldfish grey color. I hope all goes well with your build DIY are so rewarding and the way to go. Don't rush things take your time and keep us updated we would Love to see your project 😁 btw wasssuuuup XP ! HOWS IT GOING!?
Heya man 😀 good to hear from ya how is Frey'ja and Raven and the family doing? Got cabin fever yet, i know i sure do lol.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Haha things are finally warming up and snows gone here. The fam and animals are doing well. I found a company that finances 8x4x4 for raven I don't have the time or the money to build at the moment so im gonna go that route instead, a lot nicer than i would have done anyhow lol 😆 How are your babes and the fam any news on your AZ land?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
They are all great, my new male keeps biting me lol, but it's my own fault, he is extremely food motivated and i insist on hand feeding him lol. But man for a little guy he packs a whaaloop lol 😆. I want to start building there, but now the girlfriend is talking maybe Washington or the East side of Phoenix (we are both gypsies lol and get itchy feet) we are fortunate in the fact her job allows us to go just about anywhere and we can live on sight so we are guaranteed a home and 1 job the day we ger there. It makes it easy to move. We have used it to explore most of America.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That’s pretty awesome to be able to pick up and go like that. My wife and I would love to do that. That’s awesome about the new male. I completely understand the hand feeding thing lol they really grow a strong bond that way. Only downside is that Frey’ja won’t eat unless I do that lol. I have thermostats and timers, everything we need to leave town for a few days but if I left food in the tank she wouldn’t touch it lmao. Washington is a beautiful state to see. That’s what I’d do

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
3 out of my 5 will only eat if hand fed, so I'm right there with ya. We love Washington we lived in Portland for about 2 years, we were only 4 miles or so from washington. We explored all over. I love the Mt. Olympus area but the Mt. Saint Helen area is my favorite. All these years later when your standing there you can still clearly see the raw power it unleashed it's breath taking.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
3 out of my 5 will only eat if hand fed, so I'm right there with ya. We love Washington we lived in Portland for about 2 years, we were only 4 miles or so from washington. We explored all over. I love the Mt. Olympus area but the Mt. Saint Helen area is my favorite. All these years later when your standing there you can still clearly see the raw power it unleashed it's breath taking.
I have never been there. I had a friend live in Spokane so that’s where I’ve been. Loved it though so beautiful.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Spokane is beautiful to, honestly the ugliest place there is still pretty beautiful lol.
If you ever get a chance you should explore around, if you have access to a 4 wheel drive, there is some amazing places that isn't even much of a drive off the beaten path. Each season has it's own set of perks to, anytime of year is fun

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom