Trying to feed Yaddle supers... (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a short video of how crazy Yaddle gets when she knows she's getting superworms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q523HSd_0uQ
Once she sees me trying to put the bowl in her cage she goes nuts! I have her on the 80% green to 20% protein routine, but when she does this I some times feel like she isn't getting enough protine... :dontknow: She is 2 years old. Does anyone elses adult beardie do this?

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Great video, she really does crave them suckers, she went wild for them. No savoring them though, she just gobbled them up like a madwoman. :)

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
LOL today I snapped this pic 15 minutes after Spike devoured 4 extra small supers. He was waiting for the worm fairy to drop more from the sky.

1391c0e3.jpg

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
diamc":lxxh6y3k said:
How many supers are you feeding Yaddle in a wk?
I usually do about 5 per feeding and 5 feedings a week. So I guess about 25 a week. Midna at least takes her time and eats them 1 by 1. Not Yaddle though, in the video you can see her eat 2 at a time. A lot of the time she will eat 3 at a time and then look around like "I WANT MORE!!!"

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
An adorable video, she is SO cute. :p Actually, you could feed her a few more, for adults, they can have 35 large feeders (like supers) a wk or 50 small feeders (like crickets), bet that will make her happy.

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
How much does Yaddle weigh? I'm just starting supers (using teeny ones) for 300 gram 5 month old. He eats almost 200 crickets a day usually.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
SherryInFL":1delfjs6 said:
How much does Yaddle weigh? I'm just starting supers (using teeny ones) for 300 gram 5 month old. He eats almost 200 crickets a day usually.
Wow, your 5 mo old must be a good size. Angie will be 6 mo the 14th of this month and weighs 239 grams with quite a big belly.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok, I'll start giving her some more supers and see how she acts. I'm sure she will be happier to get more supers :D
SherryInFL":1t3ch741 said:
Hmmm, I'm trying to remember the last time I weighed her, lol. She weighed about 465.

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
Today is weigh and measure day so we will see what the boys are. Spike is a big baby and Wilson I think is going to outgrow him according to how they are tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom