Traveling with beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
If the weather cold alot of people use hand warmers and other things,
I've heard alot that they just sit and look out of the window,
Or you could Burrito them up or something :)

Smid

Hatchling Member
If you are traveling alone a smallish container that can hold your beardie, a hot water bottle with a couple of towels wrapped around it and a cover! I have driven with my beardie for three 11hour moves by myself and on the first one I discovered that he could climb out of the container - so he spent the rest of the trip either on my shoulder looking around or inside my zip up hoodie (this put him to sleep and was needed when he went into "must get into the back seat stage"). Two of my three trips were done in the middle of the winter in Canada - I just had to be careful in transporting him from inside to inside the truck - wrapped up in a towel under hoodie, under jacket and into a smoking hot truck! good luck!

Li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bw341606
Top Bottom