toooo warm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been warm the past couple days. we hit 114F index with 90% humidity the past couple days. while i loved it, sindragosa did not...

last night she ran off the couch while i was reading some books, i saw her out of the corner of my eye, head down the hallway that leads out from the dining room. maybe half an hour later i get up to see where she went off to. i find her just outside the bathroom, feet and tail on the ground - body and head pressed flat against the cool wall.

i go back to my books. couple hours later my house mate uses the bathroom and leaves the light on. at this point im looking down the hallway so i see sindragosa wiggle into the wall more, trying to burrow away from the light im sure. after a minute she does what i can only describe as a sigh. slinking down from the wall, allowing her body to plop to one side, she lazily starts walking towards me down the hall. after a dozen or so feet she turns into my dark bedroom and disappears.

i make my way to bed half an hour later. i find her curled up around some clothes, laying directly in front of my box fan (on high) on the floor; passed out.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It does sound like she was a bit too warm and was looking for places to cool off a bit. Hopefully the heat will break soon and she'll be more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom