Took 4 of the 5 beardies to see Santa! *Edited to add pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveMy4BeardieGals

Hatchling Member
We have 5 beardies total, but Guinness Pint is way tooooooo tiny and fragile since he is a new baby, so he stayed home. Next year he will be in the photo with the other 4. I did however take Leo, Bailey, Ryelee, and Saydie and they loved it! They sat perfectly still and calm, I held Bailey and Leo, Ryelee sat on Santas arm, and my hubby held Saydie. All 4 were stress mark free, with creamy white necks and bellies!!! :D

IMAG6827-picsay.jpg

Toria88

That is so adorable!! :mrgreen: Eeeek. You should post the picture! I was looking at your signature, and you have an even bigger in house zoo that I do! I'm on beardie number 1 right now, and he's just a baby, but I love him to death. What did Santa say about your babies?!

LoveMy4BeardieGals

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Also from left to right in the pic: Bailey, Leo, and yours truly holding them, Ryelee lounging on Santas arm, and my hubby is holding Saydie :D

LoveMy4BeardieGals

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Toria88":3nz3owou said:
That is so adorable!! :mrgreen: Eeeek. You should post the picture! I was looking at your signature, and you have an even bigger in house zoo that I do! I'm on beardie number 1 right now, and he's just a baby, but I love him to death. What did Santa say about your babies?!
Santa was telling them how cute they were, and how good they have been. He was also giving Ryelee some cuddles and she was loving it lol and he said they would all get yummy bugs for being so good!

Toria88

They are so adorable!! :mrgreen: I love it. Are they all around the same age or is there a big age gap? Thanks for posting the picture. I can't wait until Puff gets old enough to enjoy cuddles! He's still a little skittish, but I'm hoping that will change within the next few months. Oh, and I love their names – especially Guinness Pint. :love5:

LoveMy4BeardieGals

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Toria88":20qob37c said:
They are so adorable!! :mrgreen: I love it. Are they all around the same age or is there a big age gap? Thanks for posting the picture. I can't wait until Puff gets old enough to enjoy cuddles! He's still a little skittish, but I'm hoping that will change within the next few months. Oh, and I love their names – especially Guinness Pint. :love5:

Leo and Ryelee are 7 months, Bailey is 5 1/2 months, Saydie 4 months, and Guinness Pint is a month :D and my hubby chose Guinness Pint cause it is his beardie, and hubbys fav beer is Guinness lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rumymummy
Top Bottom