toe "pointing" or curling

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Hi there-

When my BD is basking he tends to straighten his toes out and "point". Sometimes it's just one digit and sometimes it's a couple...random. He looks very relaxed otherwise but when this happens his toes seem to be bent slightly up and he isn't really resting them on the rock. Does that make sense ? Is that like toe curling associated with MBD or is it normal to extend their toes when basking? When he is not basking he walks fine and toes seem normal.....

My camera card failed otherwise I'd just put out a picture :roll: I know that would be easier.

Any replies appreciated :D

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Anyone want to take a guess at this one? It's starting to scare me because there has been no replies :shock:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi.
I dont think I have heard of that. Too bad your camera is having issues, a pic might help.
I dont think I have heard of mbd showing in the toes (especially if it isnt affecting anything else), but I could be way off. Hopefully someone else may know.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lukenukem83":b6a0c said:
It sounds like he may just be stretching? Is he about to shed maybe?

Thanks for the reply......He's done it before and after his shed....but it does look sort of like he's stretching ... I have another camera but it isn't great and the close-up shots won't be too clear. Imagine resting your hand on a desk (palm down) and just lifting one finger straight up. That's what he does....now I'll be determined to get in on film so you don't think I'm insane :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom