Tips for feeding my beardie pellets and salad?

Beardie name(s)
Olive
My beardie is about 4 months old and I am trying to get her started on salad and pellets for when she is older. I have put some pellets in her mouth, sometimes she eats them sometimes she spits them out. She sometimes picks up some salad when I put the insects in with it, but usually she misses it on purpose. Any tips?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie is about 4 months old and I am trying to get her started on salad and pellets for when she is older. I have put some pellets in her mouth, sometimes she eats them sometimes she spits them out. She sometimes picks up some salad when I put the insects in with it, but usually she misses it on purpose. Any tips?
Yes please no pellets. Fresh is the best. Try getting some BSFL www.dubiaroaches.com also known as nutrigrubs. Put them on top of fresh salads first feeding of the day they are a staple feeder. Use them as lures to the salad bowl. You can also hand tame him w/ those. Use as many nutrigrubs as you want. I would get some roaches as well and put them in the salads after the dragon has had some time to eat the nutrigrubs.
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

Hatchi

Beardie name(s)
Alfred AKA The UlanBaby
I dont have any tips but just so you know, pellets are highly dangerous for your beardie. they can cause major sickness!

fcooper

Hatchling Member
I think you would still need to feed live. Especially for a young dragon, I used to feed beardie bites along with salad and insects to Norbert and he's a big boy now.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom