Thrive domes

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So I purchased a Thrive dome here 7 months back --- it did not last --- the switch went out on it so I had been plugging it in and out till I could get to Petco to get a Flukers brand --- well this morning the whole thing went out--- I have never cared for Thrive products - just wanted to share -- I have not used Flukers domes before but the bulbs seem to be pretty good --- guess we will see

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The fluckers i have, have worked well, those are the ones that have held up to my che's. The cheaper brands burned the contact out where the che makes contact and stopped working.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Another thing I like about these is that they come with a clamp attachment, but also a hook at the top so they can be used as a clamp light or that can be removed and they can just hang easily from a stand.

Mwr

Beardie name(s)
King Dodongo
So I purchased a Thrive dome here 7 months back --- it did not last --- the switch went out on it so I had been plugging it in and out till I could get to Petco to get a Flukers brand --- well this morning the whole thing went out--- I have never cared for Thrive products - just wanted to share -- I have not used Flukers domes before but the bulbs seem to be pretty good --- guess we will see
I have had a zoo med for 2 years no problems

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom