Thorrrrrr please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreshany

Hatchling Member
Again it could be because of the shedding (being irritable) but with all three symptoms, it may be a good idea to have him checked. I would go with your gut, do you feel something is wrong?

Thorrrrrr

Original Poster
i will go to a vet tommorow. his shredding is done. but I dont feel right because he still doesn't eat and his color are still dark.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Silly question - have you checked your tank temps?
I know my dragons go dark when they're chilly but think they're sat somewhere warm.
The windowsill is a perfect example - they go dark there because although there's sunshine, there's not a lot of warmth, and the darker colour allows for better heat absorbtion.

dreshany

Hatchling Member
Hi,
how is your beardie doing? Other than being dark, is he acting normal? How much is he shedding? Have you checked his temps? Do you want to review his husbandry to make sure everything is ok? Sorry so many questions, just hard to tell what exactly is going on sometimes. :D Maybe try another warm bath, it can help them relax sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My 2 year old male dragon has been shedding for 2-3 weeks. I’m worried about it being a stuck shed. I’ve seen on other websites they should not soak and then I’ve seen that they should be soaked. So my question is when should I soak him?
Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.
My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wickedkurse84$
Top Bottom