This is what a bad case of MBD (2/24/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexus465

Juvie Member
Wow! I just read through the whole thread. Her transformation is amazing!

I nominate you for rescuer of the year!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I just read your entire thread. How lucky she is to have you. Those first few pictures made my heart cry for her. You have done an amazing job with her. She is a beautiful dragon and has so much life in her eyes. What an improvement she has made in your care and I can only see her getting stronger and gaining more weight in your care. She has an amazing angel looking after her :D

Mustashio

Juvie Member
BEAUTIFUL! Oh...and the dragon is adorable too! Thank you for being the beautiful person you are with a kind heart and the patience to nurse this sweet dragon back to health!

Cassie is so precious and very blessed that you came into her life! I've been following here journey on here and I must say I am absolutely AMAZED at her progress! You are truly Cassie's Angel! :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I just read your whole thread. What an awesome job you have done with her. She sure is a fighter! She was just waiting for you to find her and you did. :p

Outstanding that she can even run around now, must seem like a miracle to her too.

Thanks so much for saving her and giving her lots of TLC and everything she needs so she can enjoy living.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It has been 4 months since I rescued Cassie, I wanted to give everyone an up date on her and how she is doing. I took her in to the vet last week for an xray to see how her bones are doing. It was like night and day from the first one. The bones she didn't have and had very little of are now back. It was so amazing and a miracle for sure. I made a face book page for her and have had over 3,000+ people who are following her story. If anyone wants to share her story please do. We have people all over the world following her. Here is her page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-story-of-Cassie-the-little-beardie/660587277326915?ref=hl

_photo/media/Cassie/HPIM8751_zpsc82383eb.jpg.html] http:
//i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/canchaser65_photo/Cassie/HPIM8751_zpsc82383eb.jpg[/URL]

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
Wow she looks so much better Deb my old beardie sadly never made it fully out she died of MBD she is soooooooo gratful to have such a great owner who cares about her she is so cute. In the morning I am found to ask my dad if I can see her face book page. :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh wow, she looks awesome and VERY proud. :p She has come so far & you have been a tremendous help in actually reviving her so she can enjoy living!

She is so precious & looks so cute and wrapped up. Looks like you even cut her toenails too. :D

Any idea what she weighs now?

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She weighs 214 grams now, When I got her she was only 125 grams. I had the vet last month trim her nails. I can't see that small to do it and we didn't want to do them when I first got her due to breaking a toe or foot. She is such a sweet heart, and eats like a pig. :D

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
lok my beardies eat like pigs to and great job on her journey back to better health if you did not get her she would be dead already you did a very good job to many beardies will be dying if we did not have people like you.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, 214 grams is unbelievable. Good idea having the vet trim them, can certainly understand why you didn't want to do it in the beginning. She is VERY lucky that you found each other. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom