This is Alex

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
This is Alex. She is our second beardie, first time with a juvenile. This is her when she first came home from the Tacoma reptile show in July (White Hot Dragons) all 33 grams of fury. She’s now 14 in and 153 grams of mostly Dubia roach fury. She just started accepted fruits / veggies without being tricked and absolutely loves raspberries. I’m going to have to be careful not to fall down the path of her predecessor (being a hospital pet, everyone gave him treats, esp banana) and not give her too many, but it’s so hard lol
4689D6B4-44FA-43C0-8746-73CBDF5CA2AE.jpeg

551F9766-C307-4C0B-A270-C6E7E15FE809.jpeg
53BD7BD9-AB67-4B53-BD74-00C1209F0377.jpeg

Her predecessor, Mr Wigglesworth. He lived at my wifes sister hospital for many years. Loved people, cats and dogs. After the wife took over the hospital he kept living there for awhile until Covid staffing made it a bit much, so he moved in with us and enjoyed his final time here enjoying being outside and eating fresh food (hospital pet = corporate approved diet which means corporate vendors and dry foods) and just loving life. So Alex has a big enclosure to fill :)
F8E4A012-77CA-4B80-B83D-8B0692A68170.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This is Alex. She is our second beardie, first time with a juvenile. This is her when she first came home from the Tacoma reptile show in July (White Hot Dragons) all 33 grams of fury. She’s now 14 in and 153 grams of mostly Dubia roach fury. She just started accepted fruits / veggies without being tricked and absolutely loves raspberries. I’m going to have to be careful not to fall down the path of her predecessor (being a hospital pet, everyone gave him treats, esp banana) and not give her too many, but it’s so hard lol
View attachment 74399

View attachment 74400 View attachment 74401

Her predecessor, Mr Wigglesworth. He lived at my wifes sister hospital for many years. Loved people, cats and dogs. After the wife took over the hospital he kept living there for awhile until Covid staffing made it a bit much, so he moved in with us and enjoyed his final time here enjoying being outside and eating fresh food (hospital pet = corporate approved diet which means corporate vendors and dry foods) and just loving life. So Alex has a big enclosure to fill :)
View attachment 74402
Welcome to the forum

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Welcome, they are/where both gorgeous 😍
Ifvyou have any questions feel free to ask. This forum is really great about helping get your setup on point, or just general fyi. stuff.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
That is a fine looking jacket your wearing there lil miss, err what do you mean thats not a jacket........ :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
49AEA31F-A279-415B-8CBD-C2E4D56D6EDC.jpeg

68F90738-A8C3-4432-AA57-4B0776EA0C7F.jpeg
EDF8CFED-B3F6-4C3D-9062-36D022BE4F41.jpeg
40E4B77C-6C1C-41D8-937C-4FC667C08FE5.jpeg
AD3866CD-B45F-4A60-A7CF-1626E13D71FE.jpeg

Some more recent pics, plus big enough to say hi (really quick) to her biggest fan, Rocket. He misses Wiggles a lot and couldn’t wait to finally get closer like he used to.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
She looks like a very happy dragon, well done!!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom