This DIY is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
I would like to build an outdoor cage for the day time. I hope there's someone here that has or will be building one. I need ideas & pictures.

xbluex

Juvie Member
I've read about how alot of people use PVC pipe and maybe chicken wire?? Not sure on the wire part but the pipe is a good idea because the parts that you use the pipe glue on will never come apart, and the parts you dont use it on make it an easily break-downable cage.

momofonebeardie

BD.org Addict
My husband made Fluffy's cage over 2 1/2 years ago out of 80/20 stryctural alum. It is awesome. I can post a picture if you would like.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have not been on this thread for awhile but I would love to see what you guys have built for Fluffy. My Harley is only a few weeks old so I have sometime to plan a nice outdoor encloser so he can spend a little time outside catching some natural sunlight.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Hi there -

I was wondering about that too - I actually was looking to make a indoor playpen for my little guy but I don't see the big difference between the two-Neither would have the UVB and basking lights...... I know when I was looking to build something here is my old thread...maybe you could get some ideas from it.

[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=88454 f=34 ]

By the time you spend the money and the time shopping around for the supplies I think the screen terrariums are the best for the money (I don't get alot of spare time though so time means alot to me) :D

Hope this helps you some. :D

Take care and best wishes to you and your Dragons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom