This cannot be comfortable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked into the hall last night to find Spyro asleep...like this...

DSC00261.jpg

How can this be comfortable? So cute though. Anyone elses' BDs sleep like this?

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
That is amazing!!

Sunny will sleep with his head up on the wall. All of his body is flat on the ground, but his head is bent up at a 45. Hurts me just thinking about it!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Ha ha, look at him! It looks like if he went to sleep, he'd just fall over backward. Beardies can be so silly. :lol:

stephenrose06

Hatchling Member
I had a digital thermometer on top of the highest branch and freaked when I seen him sleeping with his head under it and on a lower part of the branch. I decided to move it for safety but found it funny after

Jake1220

I seriously wonder if they just keep going till they burn out and then just stop were ever they are lol.

stephenrose06

Hatchling Member
I found mine last night on the top of the branch that is as high as you can go in my tank head pressed up against the glass and I had to pet him to make sure he was still alive he was groggy gave me a funny look then went back to the spot and went back to sleep

TwistOfCate

Hatchling Member
Jake1220":73735 said:
I seriously wonder if they just keep going till they burn out and then just stop were ever they are lol.
Definately true! I have found mine in the middle of the floor asleep and the best... with his head in his salad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom