The wonderful tale of Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Some of you remember me, and know that I haven't been on here for a long time. I have decided to start a thread about Puff. I have started one before, and then it fizzled out. So here is Puff's story!!

My brother moved out almost a year ago, he brought the family dog with him. Well I guess it wasn't the family dog for a long time. When we got Tug, I was only in preschool and my brother was about my age now. Tug bonded with him, and even as much as Tug loves me he is not "my" dog... I convinced my mom I wanted a pet. She doesn't like hamsters, etc. and we didn't want a dog or cat. So I was going to get a snake, until my dad found a type of reptile. A bearded dragon. I decided on the dragon, a great decision on my part!

My mom found one on Craigslist and right after school we went to pick him up. The research that I had done before did not match anything for what this guy was doing for Puff (Formerly known as Sea-hawk..:/) Puff was a pet-smart baby and this guy fed him one leafy green every few days and 3 crickets once a week. Puff at that time was believed to be 8 months old. His growth severely stunted.

When I brought Puff home I made his life better, although it wasn't hard to do that. He grew three inches and I loved him!

Puff has been with me over a year now. And I hope many more!!

*Pictures will be added soon!

_Haley :)

lilgreeneyes

Juvie Member
Oh my goodness that poor baby only being fed one leafy green and 3 crickets once a week :(

That is wonderful that you were able to rescue him and give him a good life. :)

I look forward to seeing pics of Puff.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hello,
I know, his diet was unacceptable! He is a little bit on the shorter side! :)

I will post pictures soon.

~Haley

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Picture time! These pictures are the ones taken with my old camera. I will find time to upload the pictures taken with my DSLR! :)

He wasn't enjoying his bath.. I am doing this as a test run. And I have to go to a birthday dinner so this is all I will post..
DSCN4986.jpg

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ok... Maybe a few more.. ;)

Here is him enjoying the rare sun... ;)

DSCN4948.jpg

DSCN4947.jpg

Him posing on my comforter :)

DSCN4942.jpg

"What you looking at Willis??" :p

DSCN4941.jpg

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
That diet the person was giving him is like torture.I'm glad you rescued such a cute beardie :) .My beardie still eats around 100 crix and his whole salad.He is so expensive,but so worth it. :roll:

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I know, they are such great pets. Puff just went to bed for the night and didn't look happy that his light was on still. Usually he still awake at 10:30.. ;)

~Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom