The story of Kai and Widget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well i've decided to make one of these blog like things so i can share my new beardie Kai to the world and to watch him grow! :blob8: I bought Kai from a local pet store near by to where i live, i know they didnt really care much for their beardies and had a terrible set up with about 20 babies all crammed in there. The guy at the shop said that Kai was about 2.5 months old, i was planning on getting another bearded dragon as the one i had previously passed away due to the incorrect information and so on, this time round however i had done my homework ( mostly learning from hours and hours on this site :lol: ), anyways so i wasnt quite ready to bring Kai home but just could not resist buying him the first time we met so yea :blob5: . Kai is roughly 17.5cm (6.8 inchs), hoping he will start to grow a lot more soon though :D anyways let me stop rambling on and get to it with the pictures :mrgreen:

Kaimaster

Original Poster
That's cool :D I really should take Kai out into the sun more often!! :lol:
Gee whiz 10 years is a long time though ey!! My first beardie didn't even make a year old because the guy I bought it from didn't tell me the correct info :cry: and that's how I found this site :) il never get a new animal without thoroughly researching it first :p I think Alucard is a really cool name :blob8:
Yes I too hope there will be many more years! :D
Wow haha they must really keep you busy ey :p such an awesome collection !
It's totally fine, I also don't have much to do and it's nice to have someone to speak too, im just glad some people are finally reading and responding on my thread :blob5:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
We should totally get together! Lol I'm kidding let's be friends!

Well thanks to the eels I have like a thousand crickets.
They breed some babies and I got a lot of mediums.

I don't have many guys going to my thread, I have 1 and made him my brother. I have 2 sisters and a brother on here. We're not related I just make family members on here so not friends just family.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Sounds great to me :mrgreen: Friends it is, that makes one of my only friends on here haha. :D
That's so interesting, you feed the eels crickets??
What's the name of your thread? Il go have a look :blob8:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I call forth Alucard is my thread.

Just beware he is going through an evil infection on his face.

Yes, I feed them adult crickets.

You're new arent you?

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Awesome, I'll go check it out :D
Awh shame man, hope he gets better soon ey.
That's so cool how you feed the eels crickets haha, I'd actually like to see that :mrgreen:
Well sort of, I joined about a year ago, but there was a long gap where I need very came on the site. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Someone pointed out an infection on his face I had no clue it looked like shed. So I called for a new vet found one and he's awesome. The last one couldnt figure out an infection. So I was desperate to find a vet and thankfully I did. He also takes care of my gerbil who had a human cold...caught from me and I was careful. So my lizard and gerbil both have medication.

I have a dinosaur eel and a black spotted eel. Two different fish tanks. My dinosaur lives with the fish and my other lives alone. He made it clear to be alone. My dinosaur is a female.

He looks better just no recent pictures of him. But he's looking good. 3 weeks of ointment on his face and eye.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Ok so I'm in the process of reading through your thread :D I didn't realise it was so long, but so far it's awesome :D Alucard is such a beautiful boy :blob8:, I see the infection, looks tough, im glad you found a decent vet, I also found a really good vet recently and he actually saved my baby geckos life :) it's crazy how animals can get sick from us, like your gerbil did!!
I see in your thread there's a picture of you and some anime hanging in the back round, looks almost like neon genesis or something, I think that's so cool, I love anime :blob8:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
It's YuGiOh and Inuyasha behind me. I have some Sonic the Hedgehog on my wall too. Yeah I had lots of issues starting out with a baby again. I started this site when my first dragon was 8 years old. I had the uvb and stuff but as soon as he died my uvb got old, my ceramic heat emitter died (got a new one)... So I am using the older uvb till tomorrow where Im going to another town and buying a bulb. I have pet spiders downstairs I'm so in love with those creatures.

I watch DragonBall Z, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, YuGiOh, Pokemon and Digimon because I feel like a kid LOL. I watch horror movies and Doctor Who.

I watch Neon Genesis too! Lost that poster so long ago.

I have health issues. Like sleep apnea I gotta CPAP machine, I have Asperger's Syndrome too not a health issue but sometimes it gets in the way. I'm OCD as well.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Yugioh! I should very known :p
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm also going to buy a new uvb tomorrow, what are the chances :D Luckily for me I don't have to travel very far though.
My sisters boyfriend also has spiders, three I think, as well as a snake, 3 leopard geckos, one other gecko, 2 armidilo lizards and an iguana :D
Awh man I was like obsessed with poke on, digimon and dragon ball z as a kid, haha I've also seen full metal alchemist, really enjoyed it. I love watching anime coz it also makes me feel like a little kid again, im totally a kid at heart though :blob8:
I just got to the part in your thread where you were in the hospital. I'm sorry ey, I can relate on some levels though, I've spent half my life in hospitals and recently I've been struggling with severe anxiety attacks which change the way I think and act(I thought I was having a stroke or heart attack the first time it happened), also to a point of not being able to sleep for 3 or 4 days at a time, not quite as long as you but still understand a bit, after that long without sleep the world almost seems surreal doesn't it.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I thought I pissed someone off and she replied to everyone else but me. I was like wtf...I didn't ever go back to her thread either. So I overdose on depression pills. Stayed on my own thread till I felt safe again to venture out onto threads again. I went 6 years without sleep. Age 14-20. School was hard and hallucinations were no fun.

I have insomnia too. I still have it. Just not as bad.

I love Seto Kaiba. <3

Kaimaster

Original Poster
I'm sorry to hear that, im sure she didn't do it on purpose though :(
Well I'm glad you didn't overdose, or else I wouldn't have my new friend :D that makes sense, when I was freaking out because of the anxiety I couldn't leave my room for about a week, it's terrible :silent: wow that's a long time with no sleep I'm sorry.
No sleep sucks :(
Yeah Kaiba is a boss :D
I'm on like page 20 on your thread :D

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
It gets better...LOL if you like normal stuff LOL. I can be pretty messed up in the head what my real sister at home calls psycho. I'm not that pyscho I don't go killing people.

Kyle, Im glad I didn't overdose or I wouldn't have met someone so cool from South Africa.

Finally my first guy friend. Well Cooperdragon is my brother I don't know if that counts LOL.

Forget it, you're my second brother. I would say something funny but I have no idea if it's pg13 or not so I will refrain.

My phone isn't so nice today.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Lol :lol: don't worry I can also be a bit messed up in the head sometimes and that's ok :) it's ok to be a bit crazy, all the best people are :D :blob8:
CooperDragon is awesome! Haha and I'm honored to be your second brother :D
Haha well I'm 20 so over pg13 is fine by me if you want to say it :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I usually do it on text messages on my phone because this is one of those pg13 sites. iMessage or Yahoo Messenger I can get a bit free and say stuff. I do it here I could get a warning. I'm a good girl I follow rules ...sometimes.
But I stay clean for the kids. If you had me on iMessage or Yahoo you'd see how I really act :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom