The story of Kai and Widget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well i've decided to make one of these blog like things so i can share my new beardie Kai to the world and to watch him grow! :blob8: I bought Kai from a local pet store near by to where i live, i know they didnt really care much for their beardies and had a terrible set up with about 20 babies all crammed in there. The guy at the shop said that Kai was about 2.5 months old, i was planning on getting another bearded dragon as the one i had previously passed away due to the incorrect information and so on, this time round however i had done my homework ( mostly learning from hours and hours on this site :lol: ), anyways so i wasnt quite ready to bring Kai home but just could not resist buying him the first time we met so yea :blob5: . Kai is roughly 17.5cm (6.8 inchs), hoping he will start to grow a lot more soon though :D anyways let me stop rambling on and get to it with the pictures :mrgreen:

Kaimaster

Original Poster
That's cool :D I really should take Kai out into the sun more often!! :lol:
Gee whiz 10 years is a long time though ey!! My first beardie didn't even make a year old because the guy I bought it from didn't tell me the correct info :cry: and that's how I found this site :) il never get a new animal without thoroughly researching it first :p I think Alucard is a really cool name :blob8:
Yes I too hope there will be many more years! :D
Wow haha they must really keep you busy ey :p such an awesome collection !
It's totally fine, I also don't have much to do and it's nice to have someone to speak too, im just glad some people are finally reading and responding on my thread :blob5:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
We should totally get together! Lol I'm kidding let's be friends!

Well thanks to the eels I have like a thousand crickets.
They breed some babies and I got a lot of mediums.

I don't have many guys going to my thread, I have 1 and made him my brother. I have 2 sisters and a brother on here. We're not related I just make family members on here so not friends just family.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Sounds great to me :mrgreen: Friends it is, that makes one of my only friends on here haha. :D
That's so interesting, you feed the eels crickets??
What's the name of your thread? Il go have a look :blob8:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I call forth Alucard is my thread.

Just beware he is going through an evil infection on his face.

Yes, I feed them adult crickets.

You're new arent you?

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Awesome, I'll go check it out :D
Awh shame man, hope he gets better soon ey.
That's so cool how you feed the eels crickets haha, I'd actually like to see that :mrgreen:
Well sort of, I joined about a year ago, but there was a long gap where I need very came on the site. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Someone pointed out an infection on his face I had no clue it looked like shed. So I called for a new vet found one and he's awesome. The last one couldnt figure out an infection. So I was desperate to find a vet and thankfully I did. He also takes care of my gerbil who had a human cold...caught from me and I was careful. So my lizard and gerbil both have medication.

I have a dinosaur eel and a black spotted eel. Two different fish tanks. My dinosaur lives with the fish and my other lives alone. He made it clear to be alone. My dinosaur is a female.

He looks better just no recent pictures of him. But he's looking good. 3 weeks of ointment on his face and eye.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Ok so I'm in the process of reading through your thread :D I didn't realise it was so long, but so far it's awesome :D Alucard is such a beautiful boy :blob8:, I see the infection, looks tough, im glad you found a decent vet, I also found a really good vet recently and he actually saved my baby geckos life :) it's crazy how animals can get sick from us, like your gerbil did!!
I see in your thread there's a picture of you and some anime hanging in the back round, looks almost like neon genesis or something, I think that's so cool, I love anime :blob8:

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
It's YuGiOh and Inuyasha behind me. I have some Sonic the Hedgehog on my wall too. Yeah I had lots of issues starting out with a baby again. I started this site when my first dragon was 8 years old. I had the uvb and stuff but as soon as he died my uvb got old, my ceramic heat emitter died (got a new one)... So I am using the older uvb till tomorrow where Im going to another town and buying a bulb. I have pet spiders downstairs I'm so in love with those creatures.

I watch DragonBall Z, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, YuGiOh, Pokemon and Digimon because I feel like a kid LOL. I watch horror movies and Doctor Who.

I watch Neon Genesis too! Lost that poster so long ago.

I have health issues. Like sleep apnea I gotta CPAP machine, I have Asperger's Syndrome too not a health issue but sometimes it gets in the way. I'm OCD as well.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Yugioh! I should very known :p
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm also going to buy a new uvb tomorrow, what are the chances :D Luckily for me I don't have to travel very far though.
My sisters boyfriend also has spiders, three I think, as well as a snake, 3 leopard geckos, one other gecko, 2 armidilo lizards and an iguana :D
Awh man I was like obsessed with poke on, digimon and dragon ball z as a kid, haha I've also seen full metal alchemist, really enjoyed it. I love watching anime coz it also makes me feel like a little kid again, im totally a kid at heart though :blob8:
I just got to the part in your thread where you were in the hospital. I'm sorry ey, I can relate on some levels though, I've spent half my life in hospitals and recently I've been struggling with severe anxiety attacks which change the way I think and act(I thought I was having a stroke or heart attack the first time it happened), also to a point of not being able to sleep for 3 or 4 days at a time, not quite as long as you but still understand a bit, after that long without sleep the world almost seems surreal doesn't it.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I thought I pissed someone off and she replied to everyone else but me. I was like wtf...I didn't ever go back to her thread either. So I overdose on depression pills. Stayed on my own thread till I felt safe again to venture out onto threads again. I went 6 years without sleep. Age 14-20. School was hard and hallucinations were no fun.

I have insomnia too. I still have it. Just not as bad.

I love Seto Kaiba. <3

Kaimaster

Original Poster
I'm sorry to hear that, im sure she didn't do it on purpose though :(
Well I'm glad you didn't overdose, or else I wouldn't have my new friend :D that makes sense, when I was freaking out because of the anxiety I couldn't leave my room for about a week, it's terrible :silent: wow that's a long time with no sleep I'm sorry.
No sleep sucks :(
Yeah Kaiba is a boss :D
I'm on like page 20 on your thread :D

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
It gets better...LOL if you like normal stuff LOL. I can be pretty messed up in the head what my real sister at home calls psycho. I'm not that pyscho I don't go killing people.

Kyle, Im glad I didn't overdose or I wouldn't have met someone so cool from South Africa.

Finally my first guy friend. Well Cooperdragon is my brother I don't know if that counts LOL.

Forget it, you're my second brother. I would say something funny but I have no idea if it's pg13 or not so I will refrain.

My phone isn't so nice today.

Kaimaster

Original Poster
Lol :lol: don't worry I can also be a bit messed up in the head sometimes and that's ok :) it's ok to be a bit crazy, all the best people are :D :blob8:
CooperDragon is awesome! Haha and I'm honored to be your second brother :D
Haha well I'm 20 so over pg13 is fine by me if you want to say it :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I usually do it on text messages on my phone because this is one of those pg13 sites. iMessage or Yahoo Messenger I can get a bit free and say stuff. I do it here I could get a warning. I'm a good girl I follow rules ...sometimes.
But I stay clean for the kids. If you had me on iMessage or Yahoo you'd see how I really act :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom