The New Jersey Reptile & Pet Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
was anyone there?

a lot of vendors cancelled at the last minute, but it was still fairly good. i got a big piece of driftwood for only $20 and some feeder bedding. plus other misc stuff.

they are planning another one for the fall so hopefully more vendors will show up.

I am going to Repticon here in south Florida on the 21st!! Got a groupon for two adult and 2 kids for $15, couldnt pass it up...Its going to be my 1st reptile expo, is there usually good deals there for lots of things?...I just got my dragon so her viv is pretty empty, would love to get some fancy things with out breaking the bank any more then I have lol...

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
if there is something specific you want, look around your local shops to see how much it costs. then look for it at the expo to see if it is cheaper.

there is usually an area for all the zoo med stuff.

but it is a great way to get an assortment of feeders without having to pay for shipping. so that saves you a lot of money.

if you are planning on getting a new member for your family make sure you set a price limit.

and bring cash. that is important. big booths may accept credit cards, but small vendors don't, and sometimes the big supply booth gives a discount for using cash.

I didn't even think about the feeders! Hopefully I can get my hands on some Phoenix worms so I don't have to buy them online

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
crazyjoezx":29g8q4t3 said:
I didn't even think about the feeders! Hopefully I can get my hands on some Phoenix worms so I don't have to buy them online
i have seen them being sold by other vendors. along with dubias, hornworms and silkworms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom